KidStreet PlayCenter at Grounds for Hope Cafe
Please review the rules below regarding participation at our facility.
Your signature or purchase of a pass is your acknowledgement of understanding and agreement to these rules.
Non-compliance may result in suspension of play for the day or revocation of membership.
- Check In is required for all - A name tag should be worn at all times.
- Parents or guardians are required to stay with their children at all times.
- Climbing up the slides is not permitted
- Shoes off, socks on at all times in the PlayHouse and WonderHouse
- No Food, drinks, candy gum or toys are allowed in the play structures
- Our cafe offers plenty of healthy snack and lunch items. However, outside items are allowed. Please be
courteous to paying customers for table space.
- Adults are not allowed in the PlayHouse unless necessary
- Toddlers are not permitted to play in diapers only
- The Café is a Quiet Zone. Respect property and other guests.
- No running, climbing on furniture, or yelling.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Screaming or excessive horseplay will not be tolerated
- Encourage & help children to put away toys when they are finished
HAVE FUN while visiting Kidstreet PlayCenter! If you need anything during your visit please notify our front desk hosts.
Guests assume all risks and agree to hold harmless Trinity Lutheran Church, Grounds for Hope Café, KidStreet PlayCenter, its employees, volunteers and affiliates from any and all injuries, liabilities or damage from you, your children, future children and guests participation in the PlayHouse or KidStreet PlayCenter. Grounds for Hope and KidStreet are considered public spaces in regards to photography. We reserve the right to use electronic images of play activities for promotional purposes in our church, website and print with or without notification or written consent. We will attempt to make you aware of this activity as it happens so you may exclude yourself if so desired.|